The simple details:
1) We will be doing one sweep each month for the next few months, Sonoma County and possibly the edges of the surrounding countys (though certain areas wont be accessible.... please inquire).
2) Time and dates to be determined by the weather clearings.
3) $240. cost, pre-paid by credit card.
4) The aerials will include 3 or 5 circles around each property/event/location and you will get 25 to 70 shots (all depending on the subject, lighting and weather at the given moment). The images equal 28mb in tiff format for full unlimited uses
5) All reasonable effort will be made to capture images with the best possible lighting, but nature being what it is, no guarantees are made as to the quality of the light present upon your location at the time of photographs.
FOR REGISTERING FOR THIS, YOU CAN USE THE PAYMENT METHOD THRU THE PAYPAL "BUY NOW" BUTTON BELOW (PayPal requires "cookies" to be turned on when visiting their site). THIS WILL INVOICE FOR THE $240. FOR THE SESSION AND WILL BE INVOICED WITH THE BUSINESS SOURCE AS TRUE IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY / ROBERT JANOVER. PLEASE EMAIL OR CONTACT DIRECTLY TO CONFIRM WHICH SESSION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE FOR AND ALSO WITH SPECIFIC ADDRESSES.
A partial list of those utilizing this service in the past include:
B. R. Cohn Winery
Bernie Curly, Real Estate
Bucklin Family Properties (Bucklin Old Hill Ranch Winery)
Charlie Smith Winery
Dave Roberts, real estate
Davis Family Winery
Del Dotto Winery
Fort Ross Vineyards
Geyserville, The Town of
Healdsburg Chamber fo Commerce
Hidden Ridge Winery
Hughes Family Vineyards
Mountain Terraces Vineyards (Azoule)
Peter Michael Winery
Pride Mountain Winery
Quivira Vineyards & Winery
Sonoma County Tourism Bureau
St. Francis Winery
Sonoma Land Trust:
San Pabuelo Bay marshlands,
White Rock Preserve,
Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau
Stryker Sonoma Winery
TR Elliot (Chenoweth Vineyards)
Tresch Family properties
TY Caton Vineyards
Vintners Inn - John Ash & Co.
Waldorf Summerfield School
Whitlock & Weinberger Transportation, Inc. (W-Trans)
Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley
This is mostly a fly-by, in-passing opportunity, more elaborate and thorough aerial surveys can be arranged, this is a quick opportunity for me to get up and capture some of the great colors and details of the county and include a few photos of your property's for your own photographic needs.
Some of the existing aerial work I have done, these pages from the Sonoma County picture book:.
FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
707.869.3822 phone & secure fax
all images, designs and video copyright Robert Janover, all music programming and compositions copyright Robert Janover 2004-2013 BMI, unless otherwise noted. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED under the Pan-American and international copyright conventions as governed by Title 17 U.S Code Copyright Law, entering this site acknowledges these binding laws.